Wednesday 5 July 2023

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

Lyle Williams fires at the ninth hole.
I can’t speak for everyone but the heat and humidity took a toll on my round tonight. I was ready to pack it in after three holes and based on my score, I should have. I like the heat but golfing in a sauna is frowned upon for a reason. But we made it and hopefully we see a cool down soon.

In the evenings matches, the Southpaws moved into a tie for first after the Fat Shafts faltered. The Rolling Stones sit alone in third just ahead of the KGB. There’s still lots of time to make moves and improve your playoff positioning.

Taking all six points in their matches were Grip It N Sip It, Southpaws, Rolling Stones and Whizbangers. The Latecomers and Dubbers grabbed four points each. Two points went to the Fat Shafts and KGB.

The closest to the pin winners were Dave Walker for the second week in a row, this time on hole 2 and Eric Korver on hole 11. The 50/50 winner was Kevin Wadsworth.

See you next Wednesday as we return to the hopefully more forgiving white tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment