Monday 24 May 2021

We Might Just Get Going Soon

Here's an update on league play for 2021.

I've been in touch with Steve and Tom this past week and now that golf is back on the menu for this second summer with the pandemic, it looks like we could be playing soon.


It's my understanding that we're looking at Wednesday June 2nd for the first night of league play. At this point I don't have an updated schedule to share.

Steve Powell was contacting team captains to confirm the returnees and will let me know the schedule once it is available and as always I'll try to post it here as soon as I can.

If I get any more information I'll pass it on.

For quicker updates, I try to post to the league Twitter account which can be located under the name @mhwnml if you're on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment