Sunday 4 April 2021

Golf Course Open

Spring has sprung and unfortunately the Covid19 Pandemic is also still in bloom but even with the current lock down I'm pleased to report that Murray Hills Golf Course opened today for the season.

I'm still awaiting official word on a possible start date for our league to begin play but I've heard the that it will likely be at the beginning of May.

Once I have the "official" info from the powers that be, I'll be sure to share them here but I'm also sure the team captains will hear from Steve Powell once the schedule is set.

In the meantime, I'm sure many of our members will be getting out to shake the rust off. Just remember that you are still required to book tee times or at the very least call ahead.

See you soon and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment