Sunday 11 March 2018

New Season Approaches

Hello to all of our members and thanks for finding the new Wednesday Night League website.

The reason I created a new and very similar site is because the previous sight was connected to my personal accounts. I wanted to make a separate account and site just in case for some unforeseen reason I was not able to continue to be a member or to run the website, I could easily transfer it over to someone else to run should there be an interest to keep it going.

So I hope everyone who has enjoyed the previous site and updates will continue to enjoy this one which will be nearly identical to the old site. I've made a few changes to the overall look of the site and I hope it meets with your approval.

Having said all of that, we now find ourselves approaching mid-March which means another season of golf will be here before too long.

I have yet to receive any notification about a possible start date but as soon as I hear anything I will be sure to post the details here.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has had a safe winter and I look forward to seeing you out on the course sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment